Sunday, August 30, 2009

I AM HAPPY!

One of the nicest ever way to spend a Saturday evening! A house party with great company, great food and copious amount of alcohol, followed by a movie date with a sweetie! It was indeed a pleasant surprise and of course, I loved the car rides in his MG. I know, I had always said its a shame to drive a fast car in Singers but his MG ROCKSSS! I can't really remember the number of times we have been out but I do enjoy his company and now that he is slowly opening up, its more fun than ever to hang out. I do wish he would drive his Z4 again, that was a freakishly cool car as well!

I can't wait for the house party this evening at Ange's! A 2.1m deep pool with great company, food and drinks to wind down the weekend!

Am happily contented this weekend! THANK YOU GOD for teaching me in Your Way to count my blessings and be contented! And yes, God, when there is less expectations, there is less disappointments and life is easier and happier!

No comments: