Happiness is when he parked the MG by the road and walked me home despite my protests because he deemed it TOO late for me to walk home alone.
Happiness is when he is insanely happy to be in the photo and not mind his friends and mine seeing us together.
Happiness is when the girls tell me he is cute, spontaneous, intelligent and reliable. Let's just say, he is V slowly but surely taking my breath away. And, this is excluding what he is.
Happiness is when he tells me in his own way that he enjoys spending time with me and would like to see me soon.
Thank you for walking into my life and at a pace that I can breathe. I am enjoying and having fun with every moment. gros bisous..... Ophelia
Happiness is when he is insanely happy to be in the photo and not mind his friends and mine seeing us together.
Happiness is when the girls tell me he is cute, spontaneous, intelligent and reliable. Let's just say, he is V slowly but surely taking my breath away. And, this is excluding what he is.
Happiness is when he tells me in his own way that he enjoys spending time with me and would like to see me soon.
Thank you for walking into my life and at a pace that I can breathe. I am enjoying and having fun with every moment. gros bisous..... Ophelia

No comments:
Post a Comment