We were emailing to see how we were doing in our different parts of the world when SW said she was so busy she didn't have to read blogs or update hers. Well, likewise, and for me, the lazy bit as well! I really didn't fancy facing the computer screen much during weekends, pounding away at the keyboard or MSN-ing. I guess I skive enough at work not to feel the absence of the mindless sporadic internet browsing.
Anyways, I chanced upon this line from a friend. He said, "sometimes a girl has to kiss a hundred frogs before she finds her prince". Sigh, so true and enlightening! There's no one perfect out there but there will the someone who will be the ONE to be committed to. Hmmm, is that why I could have never committed fully? I think there were a couple who may have but they were the right people at the wrong time. But, you know, life is like that, and you just gotta deal with it as it comes.
May the right frog turns into the Prince soon!
Anyways, I chanced upon this line from a friend. He said, "sometimes a girl has to kiss a hundred frogs before she finds her prince". Sigh, so true and enlightening! There's no one perfect out there but there will the someone who will be the ONE to be committed to. Hmmm, is that why I could have never committed fully? I think there were a couple who may have but they were the right people at the wrong time. But, you know, life is like that, and you just gotta deal with it as it comes.
May the right frog turns into the Prince soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment