A frenzied start to the work year, 2 weeks into the new year and already, the vacation seems a long time ago. I do hate, the feeling, of having to be a passive aggressive bitch but that was what I was hired for. Job gratification came last Friday when the amount of shite I had been receiving got an official endorsement from the rather important side and I am V happy yet weary that finally the battles that I had been fighting were not a sign of stupidity but rather the correct truth.
Another happy start was the surprisingly unexpected surprised by Ben last Monday evening. The poor boy had been back from a business trip and although recovering from food poisoning, made time for me. It was a rather lovely time, winding down Monday evening on his boat, a bit of paradise away from the mainland. Yes, I was very surprised he had his own boat, and perhaps I should have guessed since he had membership to the yacht club. I loved the fact that he was always attentive to my likes and dislikes, and omg, remembering so much when I clearly don't. And yes, there are a hell lot of guys and girls who are jealous but really, when I knew Ben, I didn't know all these about him. I was f87king drunk when I first met him at the bar with the other friends.
Ben wants another trip out on the boat, this time with bubbly because he said its my favourite and I suppose it will be rather romantic to have a picnic and watch the sunset on his boat. He is very sweet indeed, but with everything, am adopting a "let's see how it goes" attitude. Ben honey, you are raising the stakes in the game for the other boys. LOL!
Another happy start was the surprisingly unexpected surprised by Ben last Monday evening. The poor boy had been back from a business trip and although recovering from food poisoning, made time for me. It was a rather lovely time, winding down Monday evening on his boat, a bit of paradise away from the mainland. Yes, I was very surprised he had his own boat, and perhaps I should have guessed since he had membership to the yacht club. I loved the fact that he was always attentive to my likes and dislikes, and omg, remembering so much when I clearly don't. And yes, there are a hell lot of guys and girls who are jealous but really, when I knew Ben, I didn't know all these about him. I was f87king drunk when I first met him at the bar with the other friends.
Ben wants another trip out on the boat, this time with bubbly because he said its my favourite and I suppose it will be rather romantic to have a picnic and watch the sunset on his boat. He is very sweet indeed, but with everything, am adopting a "let's see how it goes" attitude. Ben honey, you are raising the stakes in the game for the other boys. LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment