Saturday, March 6, 2010

nice meeting you

So, February came and went, March we are in end and probably the end of the first quarter of 2010 sooner than one can imagine. Again, through life's chapters, new acquaintances are made and some better kept at arm's length. Work wise, its picking up again at a frantic pace and as much as I enjoy the work still, time is running out.

A recent acquaintance I made turned out to be quite the monster. Am not exactly sure how Walter got introduced to the group I am hanging out with, but at first introduction, he appeared intelligent and fun to hang out with. Walter gradually got invited to lots of the stuff the group does, and while he ain't exactly endearingly cute, he was lively and entertained well. Though, to be honest, I am rather skeptical of a person who pokes his nose too much into my affairs, asking way too many private questions and suffice to say, I didn't think I would like to let on much at all. Someone said before, everyone knows everything but nothing about me. I like it that way, those who know will know, the rest does not matter.

Anyways, Walter turned out to be quite the wolf in sheep's clothing. He got acquainted with my girlfriend's friend and tried to ask her out on the pretext of introducing business to her. But, he was way too persistent and annoying that she rejected him point blank and he told her that if that was the case, he can't introduce clients to her. Yeah, WHAT A FARKING ASSHOLE!?! I didn't know of this till last weekend and yes, I am so disgusted that I do not wish to extend invites to him but I will remain civil if I were to see him at other friends' invites at other times.

Walter LITERALLY annoyed the shite out of me this week, when he kept bugging me on Friday what I was up to. I tried to contain my annoyance and remained vague, while dealing with the freaking amount of work that was piling up. In the end, I got fed up and told him, why don't he hang out with the couple who invited him to a dinner party but conveniently omitted another friend and myself WHO ALWAYS INCLUDED THEM IN EVERY FARKING THING because of LIMITED FOOD (RIGHT, if the invite was on Wednesday and the party on Saturday, there was no time to prepare adequate food). He lashed out at me, stating that I was petty and sad. But to me, enough was enough, I didn't need to deal with it and told him whatever, and I wasn't going to argue with him.

So, yeps, I have no patience nor time for a bully like that. In fact, its so deja vu but this time, I ain't making apologies nor caving in under duress. It is a mistake to assume I am not made of sterner stuff and if I could, I would have screamed at him over the phone but I restrained. Walter is also rather touchy feely, especially at parties where alcohol is involved, and I suspected he was the molestor one of the guys was talking about. But, since there was no evidence, I rather not bring it up to another friend.

But, Walter, you have totally disgusted me and I really do not wish to have anything to do with you. Bugger off, farking piece of shite! If you even thought I had considered you as a friend, then sadly you are mistaken, you were always and still is an acquaintance.

No comments: