Am sooooo tired and sick of work, its been tough since I got back from the Easter break. I want to go away again for a short vacay.
And surprise, surprise, he is back from his studies or so it seems. A quiet return, perhaps or a return for now. I don't know and I have yet to see him, ALTHOUGH he had kind of cornered me into a potential catch up over lunch or coffee. I suppose since he is now back in this part of the world, we should be friends and mend the ties.
Life is indeed a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. Oh well, might as well make it a box of Godiva then. Till laters.... xoxoxo
And surprise, surprise, he is back from his studies or so it seems. A quiet return, perhaps or a return for now. I don't know and I have yet to see him, ALTHOUGH he had kind of cornered me into a potential catch up over lunch or coffee. I suppose since he is now back in this part of the world, we should be friends and mend the ties.
Life is indeed a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. Oh well, might as well make it a box of Godiva then. Till laters.... xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment