surprise from the birthday boy.... he treated me to a champers brunch instead of me treating to the champers brunch!! Am still pretty thrilled by it, even though I was kinda pissed by him the day before. But okay, he deserves a break and time for everything and everyone else. I guess he is a pretty lucky man to have a birthday surprise on his birthday, a birthday cake delivered from yours truly after work (too tired usually for anything else!!!!) for him to share with the family. I didn't want to join in the birthday dinner, mostly because I didn't want to use the cake as a pretext to meet the family. I suppose I just wanted to see him on his birthday even if it was for a bit. It was a priceless moment, especially after he asked (jokingly) if I was going to buy one for him!
thanks baby.... xxxxx
PS Sometimes when there are too much good going on in my life, the morbid insecure side of me wonders, what gives?
thanks baby.... xxxxx
PS Sometimes when there are too much good going on in my life, the morbid insecure side of me wonders, what gives?

No comments:
Post a Comment