Today I really felt like punching the shite out of a punching bag. There's so much anger and angst that I swear I nearly died in silent anger. And then I wondered, did I make another wrong call? Should I have chosen to work for A's big arse firm instead of throwing all caution to the wind and stubbornly sticking it out in the industry still.
NO thanks to the latest twist in the epic, but all of us in the office are currently at -1820394238% demoralised and yet having to try maintain a semblance of sanity. Those water cooler conversations ain't helping, neither did the thought of being thrown onto the streets in 2 months or lesser helped. I guess we are all prepared for the worst and the prospects are really grim.
It didn't help that boss was not at work.... OK, so she had to go celebrate V day with hubby dearest on a remote romantic island. I was really missing her, she's like a beacon of steely determination. Sigh, I felt lost without her and yes, so maybe I was too disappointed since that bloody awful teleconference call to muster up any form of motivation. Am just looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.
OH WELL, tomorrow will be better!!!! Despite all that amount of uncertainties.... KEEP THE FAITH GIRL!!!
This song dedication is to myself. To cheer up and remember to smile and laugh. There is a rainbow out there, after all.
NO thanks to the latest twist in the epic, but all of us in the office are currently at -1820394238% demoralised and yet having to try maintain a semblance of sanity. Those water cooler conversations ain't helping, neither did the thought of being thrown onto the streets in 2 months or lesser helped. I guess we are all prepared for the worst and the prospects are really grim.
It didn't help that boss was not at work.... OK, so she had to go celebrate V day with hubby dearest on a remote romantic island. I was really missing her, she's like a beacon of steely determination. Sigh, I felt lost without her and yes, so maybe I was too disappointed since that bloody awful teleconference call to muster up any form of motivation. Am just looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.
OH WELL, tomorrow will be better!!!! Despite all that amount of uncertainties.... KEEP THE FAITH GIRL!!!
This song dedication is to myself. To cheer up and remember to smile and laugh. There is a rainbow out there, after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment