I didn't mean to ignore him but he was soooooooooooooooooooo idiotic with his email that I didn't feel like giving him any attention since last Thursday. And hallo, what happened to a simple sorry! Stupid ego of his! GRRRRRR.... anyways, I was happy to get about doing my own stuff and keeping myself in good spirits.
I suppose it finally got to him and it might have finally dawned upon him that I can continue with this absolute silence unless he thawed the ice. OKAY, so I gave in and replied to him on FB. Clever boy, he knew I FB a lot and it was probably the easiest way to draw attention from me again in a non-confrontational manner.
Am not exactly over the resentment yet but hmmmm, I will give in a lil' bit for now because I scored a small victory over him! hahahahahahah, lucky he thawed the ice otherwise I will be even more pissed with him! ;)
PS.... I love you, baby.... xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment