Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter 2009

And so it is Easter weekend. My only thoughts are thank god, I have the weekend to rest up. It was exhausting. Well, if I could have booked myself a flight out, it would have been better but I knew it was impossible to plan anything without having any certainty, not that there is much now.

I had tremendous fun meeting a bunch of fun, articulate and extremely intelligent peeps at dinner. And, I have to say, I do realise I am missing out on A LOT. Suddenly, I wished I was at the premier MBA school, I wished I had worked harder at gaining overseas opportunities and I realised I have to work damn bloody harder to gain more recognition and create a resume that is even more impressive than before. If anything, I realised the future is still bright and I have every reason to strive and reach for the sky. I am in my prime. I refuse to be bogged down by the frivolous, I refuse to look back at closed chapters, I refuse to be defeated, I refuse to waste any more of my time. I need to be able to look back and not hold regrets. I want to experience and relish every experience that life brings, be it missionary work, tennis, golf, travelling, food, career. And I want to love and be loved in return. I want to live with a passion like never before.

Easter weekends are always a spiritual recharge for thy soul. I am humbled by the timely reminder of God's grace and love. I am blessed indeed for God had strengthened me when I was weary and lost, heard my prayers and slowly revealed His plan for me in His Way. I dedicate my life again to this man who loves me deeply, my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

No comments: