Thursday, April 23, 2009

rantishly ranttish yours

I wish I had more time to write but honestly, my energy is sapped 110% every day by lunch. Some days I stare at the words blankly before anything registers, some days I have no friggin clue what I was crapping about on the phone, some days I have such a bad writer's block that everything I write is so bitchy and nasty. OH WELL! F87King hell! But, of course, am still thankful to have a job and to see a thank you email does bring a smile somewhat.

BUT ITS DAMN F87KING BUSY! Will it get better or worse? I have no clue. And right now, am suffering from a nasty viral infection. Peeeps who are sick should bloddy stay at home and not go to work and then start spreading the damn virus around. The AC is a sure way to get the germs circulating. I think I just need more sleep but how am I supposed to sleep when every bit of me is in pain. I HATE THIS FEELING!

And I really HATE HATE HATE the pretentious and stupidity around. Of course, you have to be part of the crowd or AT LEAST pretend to fit in, but I look on with disgust and dislike. Would I consider myself elitist? Yes and No and I DONT GIVE A SHITE! I just want to burst with laughter when I see a pathetic soul trying WAY TOO hard. LIke, seriously, honestly, don't bother. You are F87KINg who you are! So live and deal with it.

This is a f87king rant. And it is so because I am so FRUSTRATED, TIRED, ANGRY and ANGSTY!

No comments: