
With age comes the ability to afford the mandatory lifestyle changes and given our reasonably comfortable selves, we indulged in a specially designed menu at one of the Italian restaurants recommended by the food blogs. Naturally, the ones among us who had spent the better part of their school days at the vineyards, intensive wine courses, wine tests/exams, were relied upon for excellent choices. Charles couldn't help teasing me when I exclaimed at the goodness of a red. Sidenote, it has to be a really red before I would even drink, most reds are cheap shots. He said "of course its good, its more expensive than the first bottle"! Mwahahahahaha! And that I have to agree, the reds he chose were well-received by us all who threw caution to the air and wiped out the cards.
An eve of great food, company and vino followed by insane partying! Life is tough, only if you play lesser than you work!

No comments:
Post a Comment