Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bashing of the office bitch

There is a bitch on my floor which my ex-colleagues turned colleagues warned me about in my first week. Naturally, I couldn't be bothered since her team and her did not feature on my agenda. Oh well, I didn't give a feck to be honest. But, since her habit of eyeing someone from the head to toe is getting a tad annoying, I decided I would give her the same treatment, my way.

What joy it is to stare down someone and make her FEEL so damn small and inferior. She is f87king coarse and uncultured and for f87k sake, if you are working in a conservative environment, have the decency to wear skirts that do not shout slut and learn to stop laughing loudly like a bloody hyena in the f87king zoo. I have no issues with her eyeing me from head to toe, and if she liked, I would have gladly offered her a list of my must shops and must haves, of which she could find cheap subsitutes in her prowl areas.

The thing that irked me most is her boastful ability. Shut the f87k up! No one is interested to hear about your new discovery in Johore Baru, or your husband is buying a new car. It may be of interest if your new discovery is a cult cosmetics brand or your husband is buying the latest sports car, otherwise shut the f87k up. And to be honest, since my clients are such an elite bunch, it takes TOO much to try to impress me. Like, seriously don't even bother.

I really dislike her. She was seated in the lunch table once next to me during one rainy work day in the pantry and I refused to acknowledge her presence. I don't like you and hence, you ain't worth even 5 minutes of my time. And yes, my Vogue is UK Vogue that is 15 SGD and I don't read Her World or Elle Singapore because its shite... and yes, my lunch is a 7 SGD grilled Tuscan chicken sandwich from Spinelli's. Now, if you had asked nicely, I would have told you the prices of all and also let you know that my dress is a Diane Von Furstenberg which you could not have known of. And also, that I don't eat from a hawker centre at lunch, in fact hawker centre are a novelty which I begged to be indulged in because I am sick of eating at restaurants all the time. Also, bitch, remember to use only Chanel compacts because I check you out the same way like you do and I view anything lesser than a Chanel with extreme scorn.

So, bitch, next time you want to stare, be ready to be snubbed big time because you are out of my league. And you can start by doing your manis and pedicures and getting rid of those god damn awful flip flops or sandals you strut around pathetically in.

F87k you bitch. JUST F*&K OFF!

No comments: