joyeux anniversaire mon chéri! Hope you are having a blast celebrating this birthday weekend. Shame I couldn't be there but am V sure the company around you compensate adequately.
Under "Home arrest" for the weekend was awful. Oh well, its really a freak incident, but I think the right ankle is jinxed. Am SO bored, having to forgo the weekend activities and finally, I had enough and decided to hobble to the cinema. Lucky I did because it was such a chick flick that I was kept in giggles and felt somewhat better after. And then it poured after movie, not that I had any complains except that hobbling back home without a brolly ain't exactly my idea of fun but I guess it happens and that is life.
URRgggghhh, and its back to work tomorrow. I am trying not to think of the huge pile of work remaining still, lest I freak out. Its scary at having that amount of responsibility but everyone seems to think I am doing okay and doing right. Well, all I can say is, its a neverending maze and hopefully I survive the week with a barely recovered ankle and a worsening cough/throat/viral infection.
And BTW, if you had missed this f87king fantastic Coldplay concert, YET again... shame on you! Am lucky to have watched it everytime the boys are in town. Coldplay ROCKSSSS!!

URRgggghhh, and its back to work tomorrow. I am trying not to think of the huge pile of work remaining still, lest I freak out. Its scary at having that amount of responsibility but everyone seems to think I am doing okay and doing right. Well, all I can say is, its a neverending maze and hopefully I survive the week with a barely recovered ankle and a worsening cough/throat/viral infection.
And BTW, if you had missed this f87king fantastic Coldplay concert, YET again... shame on you! Am lucky to have watched it everytime the boys are in town. Coldplay ROCKSSSS!!


No comments:
Post a Comment