Sunday, March 22, 2009

sunday musings

There is one and only Kumar. Shame on you for having missed out on his shows and for not supporting local talent. Kumar, on his own, with zero props and backup, held the audience captive for the entire show. Needless to say, we were all kept in stitches and believe it or not, Kumar dished out words of wisdom. Of course, having a circle seat (even with restricted viewing) was experiencing the VIP treatment at half the price.




My current obssession and I suspect here to stay obsession is with dresses. Am a dress convert now. J'adore le robes! And judging from the S/S 2009 so far, dresses are the way to go. Again I stress, quality over quantity. I have a DKNY little black dress since ages ago and its timeless. The simple cut and quality jersey had and still is serving me well. Oh, but am simply spoilt for choices now with the wild abandon of dress sprees!






And, seriously, all women should age like her. If one is lazy and allows oneself to let go, then honestly you have yourself to blame for feeling ugly and frumpy. Am lucky to have good genes but even then, am not taking chances. Keeping up with the young ones is hard enough, let alone getting a man's attention, not that I have any lack of it at all. Nonetheless, there are extra efforts now to look hawter than ever and turn more heads while strutting down with a "je ne sais quoi" attitude.


Even with the current unsettled frettishly annoyed state of mind, I know all is still good. I just need to cheer up and embrace my life with gusto. Live life, love life!

No comments: