Friday, March 6, 2009

randomly moi

I have positively lost the ability to write. I can only blame work, work, work, work. While I don't hate, hate, hate, hate work.... there are obvious aspects which I dislike but hey, no perfect job in this world. Maybe I will write freely, in time to come.

Sleepless nights, 4 nights in a row, is not funny. I don't know why its like that but it is, unfortunately. Right now, am just hoping that at some point, in these wee hours of the morning, I will finally drop dead into bed again.

Random musings are plenty throughout the day. Why? Probably because it helps to distract and keeps me sane. Like this morning, I realised the train was relatively empty and equally so for the past few days, a shuddering thought of how many had lost their jobs since. Its like here today, gone tomorrow. Scary but a honest reality.

Another bemusing musing. Am actually feeling guilty for even wanting to entertain thoughts of shopping now. I feel guilty whipping out the credit card even to buy the necessary needs. Gosh, what had happened to moi? This is not right.

I need or rather have been entertaining thoughts of re-evaluating my life, my priorities and shite loads of other shite. Last count, I had grown an additional 4 strands of white hair. Standing at the tip of the cliff ain't funny, it feels like one can tip over and fall anytime.

Yes, that is how I feel now. And honestly, I had no idea what I just wrote. Maybe some sleep will do me good. Nite, world.

No comments: