Saturday, March 21, 2009

PMS Alert

I think its that time of the month again... yes PMS! AM getting grouchy, pessimistic, insecure and generally finding FAULT with everything and everyone in my life! I just refuse to be rational and objective and not sweat over every single damn thing. ARRRGHHHH!! I want to scream, I am so frustrated!

OKAY, so seriously there is NOTHING in my life now that is so bad that it gives me a double whammy punch that makes me double over. I should be grateful and counting my blessings but here I am whining and whining and whining. Maybe I am just tired and needing space to myself. OH well, damn... I hope this moment passes, like soon enough!

But, because I am in need of help in getting over this phase, I indulged in an irrational lunch time retail therapy fix. Yes, girls shop when they need therapy. And I have to say, I am totally satisfied with this turquoise lambskin bag for going out!


And maybe, just maybe, I will stop feeling so PMSYYYY!!!!

No comments: