There are 4 men in my life that I miss tons in Singers now. Yeah, first and most importantly, I miss baby terribly, horribly! And I actually miss his nagging now, like I really do. And the way he laughs when I crack him up, I guess he must think I am either bimbo or funny enough! Besides King, I have not met another guy who goes out of his way to keep me smiley and happy. And it was huge fun having those intellectually witty conversations/duels with baby! A cuddle, a kiss magically soothe away those frowns, frazzled nerves and tired self.
King is the second man I miss having around. I always thought I would marry King but as things turned out, we were better off as each other's best friend. I was sad when he left last year, like I wished he could still stay on in Singers. Am definitely still in touch with him but its not the same, like who else appreciates the arts, music, food, etc like him. I could be annoyingly Princessy and he would still indulge me.
Andrew is the third man I miss and he is probably the one I had not seen for like ages! True, there is the internet to keep us in touch, he's just a 13 hours plane ride away but its JUST NOT THE SAME! Who else drinks bubbly with me at the staff bar on Mondays? No One! Who else allows me to hang out with him and his friends just so I would never ever feel homesick?! Andrew was and still is, like family to me and he still refuses to join FB! But I still love him, he is my family!
The last man I miss now is Lang. I miss his goofy, silly antics in the office and the hellos, goodbyes he throw my way everyday. AND no one else to try drag me out for secret coffee breaks!! Yeah, and then he would tease me about going to the gym, how bat wings are a huge turn off!! ARGhhh, but I miss all these ribbing now! Its damn boring without him and depressing to see his room shut and dark. LOL.... as a punishment, I hope his plant die! LOL....OK, so it was mean!
I love these men, I really do wish they would be back in my life soon!
King is the second man I miss having around. I always thought I would marry King but as things turned out, we were better off as each other's best friend. I was sad when he left last year, like I wished he could still stay on in Singers. Am definitely still in touch with him but its not the same, like who else appreciates the arts, music, food, etc like him. I could be annoyingly Princessy and he would still indulge me.
Andrew is the third man I miss and he is probably the one I had not seen for like ages! True, there is the internet to keep us in touch, he's just a 13 hours plane ride away but its JUST NOT THE SAME! Who else drinks bubbly with me at the staff bar on Mondays? No One! Who else allows me to hang out with him and his friends just so I would never ever feel homesick?! Andrew was and still is, like family to me and he still refuses to join FB! But I still love him, he is my family!
The last man I miss now is Lang. I miss his goofy, silly antics in the office and the hellos, goodbyes he throw my way everyday. AND no one else to try drag me out for secret coffee breaks!! Yeah, and then he would tease me about going to the gym, how bat wings are a huge turn off!! ARGhhh, but I miss all these ribbing now! Its damn boring without him and depressing to see his room shut and dark. LOL.... as a punishment, I hope his plant die! LOL....OK, so it was mean!
I love these men, I really do wish they would be back in my life soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment