Saturday, March 7, 2009

things that keep moi happy


Despite all that gloom and depression around, I cheered myself up with nothing less than the material comforts of yummy food, desserts, shopping! And since, I am in a current writer's block phase, I figured a photo intensive blog will compensate somewhat for the lack of credible writing.



My gorgeous snake skin heels. Love love love love love it! I had been shopping TONs of dresses for work since the start of the year. Dresses are fuss free, brainless work wear and takes me from work to play instantly. Will update later with the photos of the dresses! And least I forget, the gorgeous accessories I picked up during a sale weeks ago! So prettily impractical but great for going out!

Desserts are the love of my life! I never used to be such a dessert fan until an ex-colleague introduced me to the world of sweets. He said a meal should always be ended by something sweet. And how true is that, hence began my love affair with desserts!





Sake, beer to chill after a day's work. And the goodness of ramen, dumplings, stewed pork belly at Miharu never fail to make moi happy!





And TONs of massages, manicures and pedicures which I am off to indulge in this afternoon. YAY!!

No comments: