Am sick. Am exhausted. Am cranky. Am bitchy. Am exercising restrain still.
I should be grateful for a lot of things (LIKE A VIP MEMBERSHIP FOR NEXT TO NOTHING) but I am not. Because I do not like my privacy, my space, my time being invaded or intruded. And frankly, if you would stop talking about the same topic, maybe I would be more receptive. Right now, I AM FEELING LIKE A CAVEMAN.
SO STOP BEING A BLOODY TIRESOME PESKY IDIOT! FRIGGIN LEAVE YA ALONE!
I should be grateful for a lot of things (LIKE A VIP MEMBERSHIP FOR NEXT TO NOTHING) but I am not. Because I do not like my privacy, my space, my time being invaded or intruded. And frankly, if you would stop talking about the same topic, maybe I would be more receptive. Right now, I AM FEELING LIKE A CAVEMAN.
SO STOP BEING A BLOODY TIRESOME PESKY IDIOT! FRIGGIN LEAVE YA ALONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment