Tuesday, March 24, 2009

crazily in love



You brought the sunshine back into my life. You reminded me how it was like to live life the way it should be. You loved before I knew and now there is just you. You touched me with your compassion and voluntary work for the poor, needy and abandoned amongst us. You obliged with every whim of mine. You embraced me into your life unconditionally. You remained humble despite your intellect and uppity background. You never allowed me to stray far from you now. You understand my stress because you have been through far worse. You understand me more than I realised. You make me feel like a little girl having the best time of her life at the playground with her best friend.

You know absence does make the heart grow fonder and I want you to know, I love you baby. Very much at that.

xoxo
OpheLia

No comments: