

As with a new year, a new start is in order. And given that I was exasperated beyond words by the annoyingly dense sales peeps at the old gym who KEPT harrassing me during work, I decided I would look around for another gym! Well, given that I wasn't inclined towards a suspiciously gay overpriced gym, it was a no-brainer decision. I suppose the new gym do cost quite a bit but somehow, it seemed rather worth every cent. At least the ladies changing room has CLEAN floors so far and the shower facilities are tres bien! I have no complains yet!
Most importantly, walking past the gorgeous swimming pool to the gym never fail to sooth those frazzled nerves in the weekday evenings. And when dusk sets, the pool gets illuminated by those warm lighting, very relaxing and its like a mini oasis in the midst of the concrete jungle! I am unbelievably calm and Zen-like each time after a workout!
OK, maybe this is motivation already to get more to the gym! And get back to the old fitness levels!

2 comments:
Sounds good. Happy gyming, babe! =) -fitti
thanks dear, you should join the gym too! Loads of eye candy :) hahaha..... But am definitely liking this new gym a lot! Get fit time!
Post a Comment