Wednesday, March 25, 2009

confession of the repressed

Today can be best summed up as a nightmare. I felt like absolute shite after spending the whole morning then day poring over every single word, sentence, document knowing that the millions of this new business would not be in our hands even after a long email battle. I felt my brain cells die by the minute then hour with the non-stop analysing and deciding and subsequent having to shape the direction of the response. Being civil and professional in the email took the utmost restrain. Lucky the boss felt the same too and understood the pain but being the ONE who had to do the job was )#$$REHFSDHFUY@#$!Q@#$%RI~~~!!!

And to make it better or worse, I had to swear "f87king annoying!" softly and one of the heads heard me. He roared with laughter and gave me a knowing look and said "Yah, damn annoying". We are all in the same boat, trying to keep the boat afloat despite it all. ARGHHH.... I wanted so much to scream and throw a tantrum but I can't! I think I am going to explode with silent anger sooner than soon!

Dave while trying to ask me out for dinner offered the best advice... "Retail therapy works" and what can I say, it did make me a happier moi after a quick 2 hour jaunt. My loot includes a gorgeous halter neck floaty white and blue chiffon dress, a Spring must have royal blue colour top which works well for work and play, a midnight blue chiffon and satin top for work and play again, the buttery soft burgundy clutch with leather trimmings and a frigging gorgeous necklace to go with my dress for the date!

And to hear from the sweet Fitti that she liked my blog because it is the real me and I don't bother hiding behind a nice facade. Thanks honey, you are DA best!






No comments: