Sunday, March 22, 2009

empthany do you speaketh?

March had been whizzing by like a whirlwind, work, social schmoozing, birthdays, homecomings, farewells. And it brought a startling revelation about myself to moi. Besides the lack of patience beyond 5 minutes these days, I am viewing empthany with extreme distaste. Maybe Leo is right, once you harden the f87k up, empthany featured little.

Or perhaps, as Kumar had apt put across in his show, its about "me, myself and moi". Right now, in this phase of my life, I want to be selfish and put myself before everyone and everything. AM sick and tired of placing myself as a second class citizen in my own life. Its me for myself and I live for myself not for anyone or anything.

So, if I want to get that Chanel 2.55 in 5 colours, fly business class to Europe, turn my nose up at anything less than a Dom or Veuve or Moet, indulge in massages, pedicures, manicures, etc...its my friggin business. I give no shite and take no shite either. You have an issue... "SAY IT IN MY FACE!".

And frankly, empthany.... what the f87k is that?! I have none of that and I refuse to have a single shred of it. I have seen bitches and arseholes falling from grace recently and do I really care or mean whatever nicety I said? No, a resounding no. I had my fall from grace and I learnt to climb back and start walking the hard way. So, learn to deal with it.

Don't expect the me you knew before. Am not who you think you knew before. Circumstances changed me and so, I will be the way I am shaped and conditioned.

No comments: