Am nursing a huge mini crater like ulcer in the mouth as I type this. Yes, I survived a May Day weekend getaway in Bangkok with the ulcer, shopping and eating and shopping and eating. And so, I am actually grateful for having to stick to a mostly liquid diet now, after OD-ing on sugar and sodium in Bangkok. From the gorgeous Tiffany blue passport cover from Jim Thompson to the Redbull singlets from MBK was my shopping. From the street stall selling stewed chicken noodles to the sharkfin's at Thai Scala Sharkfin's resturant, I stuffed my face while bearing down every nano second of pain.
Exhausted but fun was the weekend getaway, much needed at that. Am now weeks away from seeing baby! And yes, am getting that air ticket sooner than soon! Oooh, and to start planning that holiday wardrobe too, its terribly essential to look tres chic and be that girl he is always proud to be seen with!

No comments:
Post a Comment