I was heading home after getting the usual beauty pampering sorted out when the heat got to the head of a highly strung stressed out woman and taadaaaeee, I decided that I will get my hair cut for the SECOND time in a week..... yes, you heard me right. This is probably the shortest I had ever cut since my school days and I figured I might as well try to revive the sorrier than sorry state of my locks by cutting off all that damaged bits.And, yes, my hairdo does remind myself of Katie Holmes' and shock I did to the first few peeps who saw. If its any consolation, those who saw liked it, even my mum. My dad was speechless, mostly because I think he preferred long hair! I had comments ranging from chic, young, fresh, nice and the obvious "YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT!!!"
Well, I guess it would be pretty fun to shock the rest of the world come Monday. We do need a shocker every 2 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment