Moi's random musings/thoughts in no particular order for the day:-
It is heartening when you get a call from a headhunter having more faith in your resume and you than yourself. It is disheartening when you realise its another race against time and competition. Uncertainty suxx! But keeping faith helps, so I am still Keeping Faith in HIM!
Thoughts of shooting the egomaniacs of the world diminish with the timely arrival of the KS Mulberry bag arrives in the mail. The huge box reminded me of an X'mas pressie except that the box came without the lovely X'mas trimmings. I LOVE THE BAG! Its cuter than the Coach Sabrina which I had been eyeing for the longest time ever. And simply because its a limited edition, especially in that coloeur, I walk with little fear of seeing the same bag on another.
I tried planning my holiday and suxx at it big time. Baby calls me a city girl. GAH! He loves pulling all these PS you... at me! It feels like I am always teased by the boy at the next table in class! hahahaha.... but I beg to differ, I love the nature but have lesser love for animals. Human beings are animals anyway, what is the difference!
AM just so tired ALL THE TIME. WTF! Even with the huge amount of sleep I get each day, its still not enough. Sigh, but how I love thy bed!
I am SO certain I had been inflicted with the overly on-slaught of work before holiday curse. Every single damn time before a big holiday, I have so MUCH to do and when I don't take any holidays or small holidays, I breath normally. OK, deep deep breath!
I still have no idea why this week is that busy socially when I was determined to keep the week quiet through the weekend. Am deliberating still with the invites.
Lunch yesterday was huge fun with the hunky dory Mr V in Cerruti and tailored work wear. Older he may be, but competition he gives to the younger boys. I love how quasi-Singaporean he is and yet so ingrained in his American, Canadian roots. And how deliciously wicked it was when he attributed his fatigue to a big weekend and not elaborate further despite my fawning. Mr V loved the new burger joint, Berg's, and agreed with me that the fries were tres bien! Burger joints or chi chi burger joints, sit up and watch this new entrant!
And okay, its really almost time for bed! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
It is heartening when you get a call from a headhunter having more faith in your resume and you than yourself. It is disheartening when you realise its another race against time and competition. Uncertainty suxx! But keeping faith helps, so I am still Keeping Faith in HIM!
Thoughts of shooting the egomaniacs of the world diminish with the timely arrival of the KS Mulberry bag arrives in the mail. The huge box reminded me of an X'mas pressie except that the box came without the lovely X'mas trimmings. I LOVE THE BAG! Its cuter than the Coach Sabrina which I had been eyeing for the longest time ever. And simply because its a limited edition, especially in that coloeur, I walk with little fear of seeing the same bag on another.
I tried planning my holiday and suxx at it big time. Baby calls me a city girl. GAH! He loves pulling all these PS you... at me! It feels like I am always teased by the boy at the next table in class! hahahaha.... but I beg to differ, I love the nature but have lesser love for animals. Human beings are animals anyway, what is the difference!
AM just so tired ALL THE TIME. WTF! Even with the huge amount of sleep I get each day, its still not enough. Sigh, but how I love thy bed!
I am SO certain I had been inflicted with the overly on-slaught of work before holiday curse. Every single damn time before a big holiday, I have so MUCH to do and when I don't take any holidays or small holidays, I breath normally. OK, deep deep breath!
I still have no idea why this week is that busy socially when I was determined to keep the week quiet through the weekend. Am deliberating still with the invites.
Lunch yesterday was huge fun with the hunky dory Mr V in Cerruti and tailored work wear. Older he may be, but competition he gives to the younger boys. I love how quasi-Singaporean he is and yet so ingrained in his American, Canadian roots. And how deliciously wicked it was when he attributed his fatigue to a big weekend and not elaborate further despite my fawning. Mr V loved the new burger joint, Berg's, and agreed with me that the fries were tres bien! Burger joints or chi chi burger joints, sit up and watch this new entrant!
And okay, its really almost time for bed! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

No comments:
Post a Comment