And so we have gotten to stalking eachother on Facebook. Yes, and its really my fault for getting it started by pointing out this wall post by a friend which he found totally hilarious and random. So, it turned out she was just a friend and I had this suspicion that he took his time to reply, just to let me simmer for a bit. Today, it was his turn! mwahaaaahhaahah..... I found it equally hilarious and random. He was wondering who I was SO happy to see in about 2 weeks' time and of course, the silly boy had to be reassured that it was really just him!
Strangely, the conversation kept me smiley the whole afternoon when I should be exasperated. So, he's not exactly Mr Cool after all! ROFLOL!! Love you all the same, baby!
Strangely, the conversation kept me smiley the whole afternoon when I should be exasperated. So, he's not exactly Mr Cool after all! ROFLOL!! Love you all the same, baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment