I forgot how nice it was to be at home on a Saturday evening, just me, the poor ngoh hiangs overly doused in mayonnaise and mindless internet surfing. Am half glad that dinner was cancelled at the last minute, there's only so much Mexican one can stomach in a span of 2 months. OK, so I am sounding like a spoilt brat! But give me sake, sashimi and yakitori any day! Or an awesome Korean bbq washed down with Asahis and soju!
Am containing the urge to get a McDees fudgey sundae and french fries but I suspect the restrain will not last longer. Yes, am a fast food junkie but most times these days I am sensible with my meals, or at least I try. OK, battle lost, I had just rang McDees delivery. There goes the pain I endured during my 2 hour morning hike up Bukit Timah Hill at 8AM on a SATURDAY! Yes, you heard me right! I guess I am getting more and more prone to acts of momentarily insanity these days.
I hate to neglect my poor blog but honestly, its brain defying to be remotely creatively interesting or amusing. Am constantly stressed out with WORK WORK WORK WORK and my moments of incompetence and ability to fit in, etc etc etc! OKay, and so I am reducing myself to excessive angst. BUT I CANNOT HELP WORRYING! ARRRGGGHHHHH
Maybe I all need is a vacation, but hell, having been on VACATION for 4 months before getting a job, whinging about needing a vacation now doesn't seem acceptable. SIGH, I guess I just want to go away. Its frigging boring to be in Singers so much, to the extent that now I feel everyone, everything and everywhere is getting sickeningly sterile and boring. GAH... fly me to the moon!
OH, and dare I say, peeps who try too hard MAKE me LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! I can't even take them seriously, like DUH!?! &)(#*$@#()$@#% Fact is, you are who you are, why try so hard to be someone you aren't or someone you think peeps will like you for? And yes, so you were not blessed with the ability to be cool and popular and have equally cool friends and have impeccable tastes, manners, lifestyle, etc, but hahahahahaha..... mate, you MAKE ME LAUGH at how LAME ARSE you are! Thanks for making me laugh anyways, we all need clowns in our daily lives!
My life is like a Korean soap opera, really is......... le Sigh Sigh!
Am containing the urge to get a McDees fudgey sundae and french fries but I suspect the restrain will not last longer. Yes, am a fast food junkie but most times these days I am sensible with my meals, or at least I try. OK, battle lost, I had just rang McDees delivery. There goes the pain I endured during my 2 hour morning hike up Bukit Timah Hill at 8AM on a SATURDAY! Yes, you heard me right! I guess I am getting more and more prone to acts of momentarily insanity these days.
I hate to neglect my poor blog but honestly, its brain defying to be remotely creatively interesting or amusing. Am constantly stressed out with WORK WORK WORK WORK and my moments of incompetence and ability to fit in, etc etc etc! OKay, and so I am reducing myself to excessive angst. BUT I CANNOT HELP WORRYING! ARRRGGGHHHHH
Maybe I all need is a vacation, but hell, having been on VACATION for 4 months before getting a job, whinging about needing a vacation now doesn't seem acceptable. SIGH, I guess I just want to go away. Its frigging boring to be in Singers so much, to the extent that now I feel everyone, everything and everywhere is getting sickeningly sterile and boring. GAH... fly me to the moon!
OH, and dare I say, peeps who try too hard MAKE me LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! I can't even take them seriously, like DUH!?! &)(#*$@#()$@#% Fact is, you are who you are, why try so hard to be someone you aren't or someone you think peeps will like you for? And yes, so you were not blessed with the ability to be cool and popular and have equally cool friends and have impeccable tastes, manners, lifestyle, etc, but hahahahahaha..... mate, you MAKE ME LAUGH at how LAME ARSE you are! Thanks for making me laugh anyways, we all need clowns in our daily lives!
My life is like a Korean soap opera, really is......... le Sigh Sigh!

No comments:
Post a Comment