Saturday, January 10, 2009

post mortem

So here I am, post the first work week of the year! Am very tired and stressed out. Its been a steep learning curve and not very easy at times. But I think I am getting the hang of it. Hopefully, I get better at what I do. The great thing is that I get my evenings off work but most time, am not good company. Luckily, friends understand and some allow me to rant it off. And I have to say, sitting in front of the computer AGAIN after work or watching TV is not my cup of tea of relaxation. I rather have a life, that's what I am saying.

Right now, the priority is work. I am thankful to have a job now and as much as it gives grief at times, I do like what I am doing. The only downside is that its not a permanent position but in times like this, if I don't want it, others will. Leo's right, I have been out of the game too long and allowed myself to get all soft and nice. Well, am getting back to the game, just a bit more time, getting there surely!

Whether was it a moment of objectivity or rationality, I have decided to cut off my PLURK account, again. I used to enjoy the micro blogging on Plurk but also, because Plurk encourages micro blogging, too much of the life becomes public knowledge. So, enough is enough, no more plurking. Bye bye toxic! Leo is right for a second time again, that micro blogging website is bad news.

But, am still keeping with my Facebooking, with a vengence at that! FB is probably the best social tool so far to keep in touch with friends. And this, is my de-stress tool at work and outside! Though I would say, the reason why I would have someone on Facebook is because that person is a friend to me. To have a "friend" pick up and misconstrue one of my status update and then make accusations at me publicly in a show of apparent loyalty to another friend is uncalled for. AM totally disgusted and pissed off. And the best bit is, there was no guts to admit or fess up that he/she was the effingly stupid asshole who created the shite.

To you, this effingly stupid asshole, you should get the hell of my sight. You barely know me and you have no right to do anything you deem right. You should get the hell out of my life because you are too scheming with a hidden agenda/ulterior motive. Granted you may have a lot of time on your hand as well to develop warped ideas. My message to you, if you were that asshole, might as well fess up but since you have no guts, you can continue to be shitey because that is what you really are. And, you must be farking pleased at your piece of handiwork because there is not an ounce of remorse or regret in what you did or encouraged.

To you, who claimed that you have no clue as to what was happening. This was what had happened. That was why I was and still am so damn angry and pissed off. But if mutual friends decided to take sides based on what they know/perceive, fine, all I can say is that I am utterly disappointed. Since mending the bridge is so difficult, then go ahead and burn it. Be it true or not, a misunderstanding or not, bias or not.... whatever. Its exhausting to go through it over and over again. I don't need to have punches threw at me, in the face or below the belt. You had never placed yourself in my shoes and you would never understand how I felt. Not that this would matter any more.

Interestingly, the hike in visitor figures for the past few days. Well, maybe the above would explain.

No comments: