Saturday, January 3, 2009

so, what are your plans for 2009?



(credits: http://activerain.com/blogsview/320519/New-Year-s-Resolutions)


Resolutions for the new year, in no particular order:-

Continue with my third language. It was impossible to concentrate or carry on during that impossibly dismal last 3rd to 4th quarter of 2008. I feel ready to carry on now.

Lose weight. Am going to bring down the dress size further and exercise more regularly. Enough procrastination! And get back to yoga since the right ankle feels relatively better.

Learn tennis. No thanks to the broken ligament during the Easter break in 2008 that I couldn't learn tennis proper. Hopefully, this year I finally get down to it. I would love to kick some arses since they love proclaiming how fantastically fabalous they are at the game or become clique-ish over tennis!

Travel. I want to travel lots more this year, time permitting. Destinations are currently vague since moi's mind is fickle and love to decide only at the last minute.

Be happy. The ability to stay happy, content, thankful and count the blessings in my life always. To the best of my efforts, I will endeavour to filter out all forms of negativity and unhappiness.

Be prudent, especially during these uncertain times! Save, save, save, save! Moolah RULES!

HMMM..... that's about it and hopefully I keep to all of the above resolutions!

No comments: