Saturday, December 20, 2008

getting it off my chest

Work aside, I do feel rather put out by some friends. I find it incredibly unbelievable that I was perceived otherwise and hence, excluded from some socials. Yes, am incredibly tired but despite that, it would be nice to know and perhaps pop by. But, since there was no intention to let on about it or the preference to just exclude me since my mojo is not in sync with the group mojo, fine. I will go my way then, I don't need to force myself into a social by which my presence mars the social or I am left to nurse myself in one corner.

If I am not talking to you, its because I have no time to and also it could be because you are such a bitch/bastard/moron/attention seeking whore that I am just disgusted and not inclined to spare any precious time I have. And if PDAs or misbehaving under the feeble excuse of alcohol is the way to go, then surely you must be pretty dull and boring during the sober moments. Neither do I need to included in the "relationship" between you and your current flavour of the month or watch it. Neither do I need to know you are reclaiming my friends for yourself and your posse. Neither do your posse or yourself have the right to judge me and octracise me simply because I don't mojo your way.

Sure, you can claim that I am no angel myself and I would say nobody's perfect. And for fark sake, where I am seated at work, its so bloddy open that whatever I am doing is open to the scrutiny of many pairs of eyes who walk past and around me. Do I go on the internet, surf, chat, bitch, crap, etc? I don't have that flexibility and if I don't want the job, many others on the street would.

So yeah, am hell peeved and quite frankly, you don't have to give a damn. You know who you are, a two-faced bitch who tries too hard to be popular, a bastard without balls or the ability to speak out, an attention seeking whore who is shameless and without principles, a friggin idiot who claims to be loving Asia but is just whiny 24/7.

YES, AM ANGRILY ANNOYED with you. SO, SCREW YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU!

No comments: