
26 days to my birthday, yes, at this time of the year.... am usually in a more insanely happier mood becos I finally get started on the countdown to my birthday! YAY!!! And I don't feel so depressive anymore becos' MY BIRTHDAY WISH HAD BEEN GRANTED ALREADY!!! *dance happily*
Birthday pressies wise, I don't know. Its the same every year, I either have no clue what I really want or I am too embarrassed to tell my friends in case it breaks the bank. This year, I have some pressies on my wishlist:-
Birthday greetings/songs from my friends who are in different parts of the world now. Yes, a phonecall would be nice and more meaningful than an actual pressie, short of them being present to have a birthday toast with me.
Birthday cake. I had a green tea ice cream for a cake last year on my birthday, didn't really count! What is a birthday without a cake, a nice chocolatey fudgey cake!
Flowers. Although I believe it is a waste of money, I do love receiving flowers. December 2006 was memorable, 3 bouquets of flowers..... one from the States, one from HK and the last from UK. The biggest was the one from HK and the nicest was the one from UK for I loved champagne roses so V much.
Eau de Parfum. This is like lame but I am half-way through the current bottle and I really do love the scent a lot.
Makeup. A professional bum still needs to look her best and probably the old gal pals would be able to take care of the pressie.
Champagne! A round of champagne to toast the friends who didn't think the worst of me during this period. I am really sorry that I was unable to contain myself at times, I really tried to but some days I feel defeated and am V thankful for that shoulder to cry on or that listening ear to lean on.
Netbook. I really like the Eeepc 1000H a lot but am waiting patiently for the price to drop further. Also, am waiting out to see what other netbooks are out on the market. So, this may be be a belated birthday pressie to myself until the finances allow for it.
Coach Leather Sabrina in grey with silverware and Coach matte gold wristlet. Yes, I cannot afford my Pradas/Miu mius/Balenciagas.... so am lusting after the Coach goodies. Sigh, but its like a fantasy desire since I can't splurge like that yet.
Nine West heels for work. OK, so I am still a professional bum but the cobbler had already warned me that my current pair of heels will not last long, ie its R.I.P soon for my almost 3" heels. I had spied a pair of black basic heels that's about 1.5" inches maximum. The perfect pair for me to run about at work.
Face Off with the gossip mongers/poison pen writers. I know this is like the weirdest pressie ever but I am tired of whatever was talked about. Say it to me in my face and not go behind my back and talk shite or stir shite. You are a despicable insecure jealous rat and you know that you are a worthless scum in the society, regardless of how worthy you esteem yourself to be.
Oh.....and there was an unexpected pressie last year that was both sweet and thoughtful. But, I doubt I would be receiving a pressie like that again this year.
Birthday pressies wise, I don't know. Its the same every year, I either have no clue what I really want or I am too embarrassed to tell my friends in case it breaks the bank. This year, I have some pressies on my wishlist:-
Birthday greetings/songs from my friends who are in different parts of the world now. Yes, a phonecall would be nice and more meaningful than an actual pressie, short of them being present to have a birthday toast with me.
Birthday cake. I had a green tea ice cream for a cake last year on my birthday, didn't really count! What is a birthday without a cake, a nice chocolatey fudgey cake!
Flowers. Although I believe it is a waste of money, I do love receiving flowers. December 2006 was memorable, 3 bouquets of flowers..... one from the States, one from HK and the last from UK. The biggest was the one from HK and the nicest was the one from UK for I loved champagne roses so V much.
Eau de Parfum. This is like lame but I am half-way through the current bottle and I really do love the scent a lot.
Makeup. A professional bum still needs to look her best and probably the old gal pals would be able to take care of the pressie.
Champagne! A round of champagne to toast the friends who didn't think the worst of me during this period. I am really sorry that I was unable to contain myself at times, I really tried to but some days I feel defeated and am V thankful for that shoulder to cry on or that listening ear to lean on.
Netbook. I really like the Eeepc 1000H a lot but am waiting patiently for the price to drop further. Also, am waiting out to see what other netbooks are out on the market. So, this may be be a belated birthday pressie to myself until the finances allow for it.
Coach Leather Sabrina in grey with silverware and Coach matte gold wristlet. Yes, I cannot afford my Pradas/Miu mius/Balenciagas.... so am lusting after the Coach goodies. Sigh, but its like a fantasy desire since I can't splurge like that yet.
Nine West heels for work. OK, so I am still a professional bum but the cobbler had already warned me that my current pair of heels will not last long, ie its R.I.P soon for my almost 3" heels. I had spied a pair of black basic heels that's about 1.5" inches maximum. The perfect pair for me to run about at work.
Face Off with the gossip mongers/poison pen writers. I know this is like the weirdest pressie ever but I am tired of whatever was talked about. Say it to me in my face and not go behind my back and talk shite or stir shite. You are a despicable insecure jealous rat and you know that you are a worthless scum in the society, regardless of how worthy you esteem yourself to be.
Oh.....and there was an unexpected pressie last year that was both sweet and thoughtful. But, I doubt I would be receiving a pressie like that again this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment