X'mas is traditionally a season of giving and receiving, and I like to think a season of forgiving as well. One of the highlights was attending evening service on X'mas eve, I feel truly blessed and am thankful for the amount of love and concern from friends around. Granted I may not be the easiest person to deal with, especially in my unbelievably stubborn moments, I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Also, birthday this year seems interchanged with the X'mas celebrations! I love the pressies I have received so far, from Fern and Ginny, from Brandon, from Leo, from Janice and Pete, from Bern, from Julie, from Agnes.... am touched more so by the thought behind the pressies than anything! Am completely indifferent to the cost of a present but erm, no kitchen sink please and YES its effing cool to receive the vouchers, Chanel, Donna Karan, Moets!!!
Merry X'mas, happy holidays to you! lots of love, hugs and kisses.... moi!

No comments:
Post a Comment