AM EXHAUSTED!!!! Even with the current depressing air of uncertainty in the bank over its fate, there is still work to be done and it was best summed up by one of the senior guys.... "no one knows, a day at a time". My boss had already headed home for a well deserved break and omg, I have no clue how she managed to survive all these time. Literally, it was impossible to get any real work done during the day and I am so DEAD if I do not get throught that piece of work which a deadline had been fixed for.... in boss' words "this has to be completed before 5 January". Am keeping my fingers crossed that piece of work gets done ASAP and allow me to celebrate my birthday in peace. STRESSED!!! But hehehehe.... there's this particular eye candy who brightens my day every day at work, kind of make it worthwhile to dress up looking good at work!
Oh, and of course, outside work, its a pleasantly hectic social nightmare. There's friends who are leaving town to go home and friends who are returning home to spend X'mas and friends who are organising drinks, parties, etc. I barely have time for myself, let alone sleep which I desperately needed. And I have no clue who is now turning up for my birthday, I have lost track of the invite list. Hopefully, a nice crowd turns up and get the place going! LOL.... am saving a dress for my birthday!
I also cannot believe what an awful Santarina I am this year, I am getting gifts in-between the bits of spare time I have, and not thinking as hard as I should about who gets what. But hopefully, the thought behind the present is conveyed! I just have a couple more pressies to get.... hopefully there's time in town tomorrow!
D'accord.... hopefully more time for me and myself soon!!!
Oh, and of course, outside work, its a pleasantly hectic social nightmare. There's friends who are leaving town to go home and friends who are returning home to spend X'mas and friends who are organising drinks, parties, etc. I barely have time for myself, let alone sleep which I desperately needed. And I have no clue who is now turning up for my birthday, I have lost track of the invite list. Hopefully, a nice crowd turns up and get the place going! LOL.... am saving a dress for my birthday!
I also cannot believe what an awful Santarina I am this year, I am getting gifts in-between the bits of spare time I have, and not thinking as hard as I should about who gets what. But hopefully, the thought behind the present is conveyed! I just have a couple more pressies to get.... hopefully there's time in town tomorrow!
D'accord.... hopefully more time for me and myself soon!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment