
I wonder if I were too excited to sleep proper but I woke up 3x in the span of a 12 hours sleep! URGH, should have sprayed that calming sleep mist on my bed before I slept but I think all that frangelico, whisky and SINGHA beer were so very sleep inducing!
THANK YOU TO JF, UNCLE FONG et al for celebrating with moi yesterday evening and haha, yah, cheap thrill to see the police spot check on the Thais. NEXT TIME ITS LONGFEIIII!!!!
THANK YOU TO JF, UNCLE FONG et al for celebrating with moi yesterday evening and haha, yah, cheap thrill to see the police spot check on the Thais. NEXT TIME ITS LONGFEIIII!!!!
OK, still having a painful stiff neck does not help either in falling into a deep sleep. I had no clue how I slept the night before but damn, it does hurt. Oh well, the KETOTOP plaster is doing a good job of dealing with the remmants of the pain!
Before I dash out and continue Partie Deux de mon anniversaire later on....
Dear FAIRY GODPAPA ....
Before I dash out and continue Partie Deux de mon anniversaire later on....
Dear FAIRY GODPAPA ....
I realise being an emo drunk is bad for health. I wish that I will not always want to cry after getting happy on drinks. Please help to dissipate the hurt, anger, frustrations, angst (AND EVERYTHING ELSE) and keep the heart happy always from now onwards.
I wish for broken relationships to be mended.... hopefully with time, wounds heal. I miss my korkor, those days were so fun and happy.
Please take note of what my girlies said to me.... "MY life is full of shite, I dont need shite from a man!" and "If a man cannot give me the same amount of happines as when I am single, then its not worth it." I want a man who can give me happiness and make me smile always, without fearing or feeling torn that I cannot trust or believe in him.
I want that EeePC netbook, you have to weave that magical wand and make the damn prices drop! And the Coach Sabrina in grey with silverware, weave that magical wand again!
thanks Fairy Godpapa, love you lots!!! I will yak to you sometime sooner than soon!!!
xx OPhelia

No comments:
Post a Comment