I dunno what is wrong with me since Monday evening. I am feeling very moody, snappy and bitchy! Hell, having 3 doors closed on me did not even seem to matter anymore because I am just in a bloody irritated mood. I feel like I can scream from all that pent-up angst and restlessness. Restlessness in my current instance would be an emotional state of agitation. I just want to rant, and bitch and not give a friggin' damn if I offend or hurt anyone's feelings in the process. Am just so farking sick that I had always had to be considerate when I DONT WANT TO BE!!!
I don't want to care anymore because I am so farking sick of giving a care and neither am I interested anymore in the going-ons around me! Deal with your own problems, don't tell me because I cannot be bothered. Take note that if I don't fancy striking up a conversation or being civil, its better you stay away as opposed to me snarling at you big time. Tasteless and lame jokes/remarks/humour are things I can tolerate usually but not now, I am just put off big time. And I make no apologies for that because I don't need to.
Fake/artificial/hypocritical/noveau riche behaviour I again could be pretty tolerant usually but at this present moment, I am so disgusted at such displays. You are who you are, why bother to change, like do you believe the world would buy it? Well, probably to your target audience who would buy and swoon over everything said or done! I DON'T! I find you pathetic if you actually had to resort to such measures. Get a farking life!
OH, and would I fancy being nice, thoughtful and accepting for a change? NO NO NO NO! I don't! I am NOT ready to stop being harsh, narrow-minded and cynical! You can be a victim of your circumstances and I don't farking care. If you cannot fix your pathetic screwed-up life, too bad, enjoy serving out life imprisonment. I am sick and tired of always holding my tongue because IT IS THE FARKING RIGHT WAY TO BEHAVE!
I have no farking clue what is wrong with me! I JUST WANT TO RANT! I HATE EVERY BIT OF MY LIFE NOW!
I don't want to care anymore because I am so farking sick of giving a care and neither am I interested anymore in the going-ons around me! Deal with your own problems, don't tell me because I cannot be bothered. Take note that if I don't fancy striking up a conversation or being civil, its better you stay away as opposed to me snarling at you big time. Tasteless and lame jokes/remarks/humour are things I can tolerate usually but not now, I am just put off big time. And I make no apologies for that because I don't need to.
Fake/artificial/hypocritical/noveau riche behaviour I again could be pretty tolerant usually but at this present moment, I am so disgusted at such displays. You are who you are, why bother to change, like do you believe the world would buy it? Well, probably to your target audience who would buy and swoon over everything said or done! I DON'T! I find you pathetic if you actually had to resort to such measures. Get a farking life!
OH, and would I fancy being nice, thoughtful and accepting for a change? NO NO NO NO! I don't! I am NOT ready to stop being harsh, narrow-minded and cynical! You can be a victim of your circumstances and I don't farking care. If you cannot fix your pathetic screwed-up life, too bad, enjoy serving out life imprisonment. I am sick and tired of always holding my tongue because IT IS THE FARKING RIGHT WAY TO BEHAVE!
I have no farking clue what is wrong with me! I JUST WANT TO RANT! I HATE EVERY BIT OF MY LIFE NOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment