Sunday, October 19, 2008

i got you

I think the hardest bit about liking someone is the I did not see you more than a friend part and suddenly he shows the I like you part publicly! Its like a rush of euphoria and after that rush, its like an OMG phase when you sort of start freaking out big time. In all probability, it was just many displays of PDAs in one evening in front of mutual friends and really, there was and still is no cause for concern. LOL..... it was funny to have a friend look into your eyes and say that the kisses are a good thing and he had lots more to offer. Was it just an alcohol fuelled evening? Or was it there all the while in the background? So many maybes.... but yes, in the morning when I woke up, you were the first thing that I thought of.... I dunno what to say, I dunno what it meant! LOL....





No comments: