Its funny how relationships work sometimes. Like, you think you could live a day at a time and cling on to that person for whatever amount of time there is. Or perhaps, you believe your affection for him or her will withstand the test of time, distractions of the opposite sex and distance. Such is the complicated state of relationships sometimes.
Pierre would be making the move very soon to Hong Kong for work. I think that is an awesome opportunity for him, given the nature of his work. LOL, although I feel it will take a few weeks or more to have him settled down and not feel overwhelmed by another move. Its paradoxical to hear him say he doesn't want to get settled down yet and enjoy the single crowd still and then for him to go kind of awkwardly soft when she rang him to tell him she was drunk.
I didn't probe much with Pierre but I did feel that there was mutual attraction between the two of them. Perhaps her more than she realised. Its kind of like she was wearing her heart on her sleeve, whether knowingly or not. Well, I have to say, having this played out before my eyes did bring familiar flashbacks from the past.
With matters of the heart, you never know how it will turn out. Perhaps for those in the throes of love it will be like an eternity with promises of commitment, trust, etc and/or plans for the future ahead with the other half. For those scarred by love, matters of the heart are like the last thing these cynical jaded souls may wish or hesitate to experience again.
“You never think the last time is the last time, you think there'll be more. You think you have forever but you dont”
Pierre would be making the move very soon to Hong Kong for work. I think that is an awesome opportunity for him, given the nature of his work. LOL, although I feel it will take a few weeks or more to have him settled down and not feel overwhelmed by another move. Its paradoxical to hear him say he doesn't want to get settled down yet and enjoy the single crowd still and then for him to go kind of awkwardly soft when she rang him to tell him she was drunk.
I didn't probe much with Pierre but I did feel that there was mutual attraction between the two of them. Perhaps her more than she realised. Its kind of like she was wearing her heart on her sleeve, whether knowingly or not. Well, I have to say, having this played out before my eyes did bring familiar flashbacks from the past.
With matters of the heart, you never know how it will turn out. Perhaps for those in the throes of love it will be like an eternity with promises of commitment, trust, etc and/or plans for the future ahead with the other half. For those scarred by love, matters of the heart are like the last thing these cynical jaded souls may wish or hesitate to experience again.
“You never think the last time is the last time, you think there'll be more. You think you have forever but you dont”

No comments:
Post a Comment