Am at present mo', lusting after these objects of desire in spite of the gloomy economic chill, and current in-betweeen job situation. Well, whatever keeps the state of mind chirpy I suppose, not that there is really anything to be upbeat about yet. Still, I am loving these objects of desire lots!
Nokia E71
Waiting rather impatiently to acquire mine FOC (courtesy of an annual generous handset voucher) very very soon! Counting down the days now!

ASUS 1000H
This is potentially my X'mas/Birthday pressie to myself this year in lieu of yet another bag which may have a short life span in keeping moi's attention. Fingers crossed the price of the netbook drops by the time of a potential purchase!

Clothes and shoes which a girl can have never too much of but these I figured would give mileage since they are trendy and yet wearable still after A/W 08. Topshop is doing a fantastic job with this year's A/W collection! There's tons of stuff I can see myself in, including all those adorable little leather jackets which are unfortunately not practical in this climate!



Santa.... grant my wishes, will you!

2 comments:
the pink top looks more like lingerie, very very nice. and the last top, why I can see the mannequin's nipples!!!
hahahah.... its actually a greyish lilac top le.... kind of like wearing your lingerie out! LOL.... the last top.... yah, its very transparent, like yah, can see the nipples kind! mwahahaahhaha.... so scandalous right!
Post a Comment