Bumped into Leo by accident at the pub, first comment.... "girl, you lost weight!?!" in the span of 2 weeks, couldn't be a bad thing, yes? I mean, guys aren't exactly the most observant creatures and yet he noticed. Leo kept an eye on me, just to be sure I was okay with my bunch of friends... and post all observations said to my social butterfly flitting "you are not crying yet again.... control...." I guessed it took someone I knew long enough to know that all that social butterfly flitting was merely a guise.
Damien said to me he had been through the same situation as me twice in his life and this was coming from a guy who was probably 10 years or less senior to myself. I don't suppose it made me feel any better but he understood the kind of stress and frustrations I was undergoing and how farking tough it was day by day to try get anything in our horrendously farked up industry. I can't even verbalise, its like somehow your world had crashed and yet you had to be strong and hold up the world with your hands. But all you wanted to do, was simply bury your head and cry.
Oh, and I in my drunken folly had to tumble and fall, perhaps aggravating the recovered torn right ligament yet again. What is pain when pain was never out of the picture.
Damien said to me he had been through the same situation as me twice in his life and this was coming from a guy who was probably 10 years or less senior to myself. I don't suppose it made me feel any better but he understood the kind of stress and frustrations I was undergoing and how farking tough it was day by day to try get anything in our horrendously farked up industry. I can't even verbalise, its like somehow your world had crashed and yet you had to be strong and hold up the world with your hands. But all you wanted to do, was simply bury your head and cry.
Oh, and I in my drunken folly had to tumble and fall, perhaps aggravating the recovered torn right ligament yet again. What is pain when pain was never out of the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment