Wednesday, November 19, 2008

cadeaux à Noël pour moi

X'mas came early this year..... already 80% of my wishlist had been fulfilled, thanks to my kind friends who helped to buy/ship my pressies home. *MUACKZZZZZZZZ* Thanks a gazillion for making my 2008 X'mas wish list come true!




































Moi's grained lambskin fuschia 2009 diary from Smythson. The cheapest of the luxurious stationery that the brand carries. I wish I could have it personalised with my name but its too effin' expensive to indulge frivolously.



















Moi's light brown leather Coach Soho bag which I bidded off eBay successfully! I love it, its small yet roomy enough for the weekends and evenings out! And its not as stiff or structured as it looks, the leather is actually quite soft.

















Moi's Black honey lipstick from Clinique. Its not available in Singapore any more and thanks to the hard work of Santa's elf in Las Vegas, I am getting them soon! Yeah, the black colour is off-putting at first glance but its a sheer neutral just kissed colour when applied on the lips! Tres jolie!

J'aime beacoup le cadeaux! Je suis heureux à Noël mais je n'aurai pas mon chéri pour célébrer Noël cette année.

No comments: