Now I understand how Jaclyn felt when she couldn't sleep for like 48 hours during Ian's PLSE exams. I was laughing at her on MSN and telling her to just close her eyes and sleep. There is no reason why she cannot SLEEP!!! AND I CAN FEEL HER PAIN NOW BECOS I CANNOT CANNOT SLEEP!
I am like so friggin' tired but I just can't fall into a deep restful sleep. WHYYYYYYYY!!!! I cried myself to sleep but I was awake before I knew it. And I had a nightmare which I can't remember except for the swollen eyes. Yes, TOO MUCH ON MY MIND!
And I just want to throw a tantrum and be bitchy, whiny and nasty! Don't want to be nice, for what! Nice girls finish last! *MAJOR SULK*
OK, I need to sleep, maybe a good nite rest will turn me into a nice loser again. BLEAH!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment