I didn't realise how sad this song was to him until I listened this evening and I understood the significance of the song to him immediately. To have kept that love in the heart for 3 years and to have that love rejected in the end, did hurt a lot more than anyone could imagine. He never cried for the special women in his life before but for her, he cried too much. I wished I could comfort but I have no idea how to in this current state of mind. I can only watch helplessly and hope that he pulls himself together somehow someday. Maybe the travelling he is embarking soon will help to ease the pain? I guess only himself would know that.
Love is not something you can grasp easily... or let go easily either. But, I still believe in love, behind that huge wall of hurt, anger, disappointment, cynicisim. Love hurts, time heals but not always, vicious cycle it is.....
Love is not something you can grasp easily... or let go easily either. But, I still believe in love, behind that huge wall of hurt, anger, disappointment, cynicisim. Love hurts, time heals but not always, vicious cycle it is.....

No comments:
Post a Comment