Anyways, I was so very surprised at the service the customer service guy had given at the shop. Jimmy was really patient, polite and apologetic at my long wait. He convinced me to change my mobile phone plan to another plan with better benefits and also the ridiculous 3 additional lines to my current mobile number just so I could enjoy further savings. Well, I also ended up with 3 bluetooth ear piece sets which I had no use for. He said.... "Maybe you can give them away as X'mas presents?!"... OH well, at least I managed to redeem the voucher in full.
So, what do I think of my new toy?! Its really nifty and cool except that the keyboard needs getting used to (thank god for small fingers... wait, that was not an observation from me about myself!) and also the other functions within the phone. But really, I felt connected to my personal stuff and it wasn't that difficult for a gadget moron like myself to sort out the applications. Oh, and I really love the speed of my new toy.... its fast and furious, MUCH BETTER than the damn phone I had before. I could, I swear, thrown the phone against the wall at times!
Right now, I am loving every minute I spend with my baby! Nah, new toy okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment