
Stan is officially 21 this year, yay! OK, 21 is not his real age but you are forever young, Stan! I was trying to spring a surprise by calling him to sing him Happy Birthday but drats, I suxx major at trying to figure out the numbers to call him. The clever boy asked within that 5 minutes "were you trying to call me?" SIGH.... yes I was and becos I was getting tired of being directed to a stupid office voicemail that said the office was closed yet again, I got Stan to call me instead for his birthday pressie, ALL THE WAY FROM GERMANYYYYY!
I KNOW, its like so DUH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, I nearly died of laughter and so did Stan, okay I was more terrible and I have no idea why I cracked up! Stan said I sounded SYT, ie 19 years old! Good grief!
Anyway, to my dear sweetie Stan, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE! Many warm happy wishes to you and have an effin' fantastic birthday weekend! I look forward to hearing about them! *HUGGGSSS* *KISSESSS* *HUGGGGSSS* *KISSESSS*

2 comments:
Hahahaha...it was my pleasure too lah! Thank you for the song, although i was hoping it'll come out Marilyn Monroe-styled Teehee XP
Thanks again dear! :D
mwahahahahaha, am still recovering from the laughter! well *COUGH* your pressie will have to wait but hehe, it will be worth it *COUGH*!
xx
Post a Comment