Monday, November 3, 2008

sarah's art

First time I got to know Sarah's art work was during Spring 2007 at Spitalfields. Her paintings caught my attention and I spent a good hour or so browsing at the display pieces. I had the opportunity to speak with Sarah too and was impressed by the passion she showed towards her work. There was a particular one, which I really liked but at 300 quid, it would had busted my bank account and not to mention probably not enduring the journey home!

Sarah had kindly included me in her email mailing list and since then, I was always clued into her exhibitions, etc. Am really delighted to see her gain more visibility for her art works and I would love to commission her for a piece if I could in the future.

More of Sarah can be found at www.sarasherwood.co.uk. Meanwhile, here's a piece of her art which came in her recent email. This piece brought back fond memories of going to work every day and passing by St Paul's during the quick dash in the cold and rain.


"Trust, follow the stars" @ £795 (61x61cms) Based on St Pauls

No comments: