Tuesday, November 4, 2008

i have many wants

I want the mee rebus and mee siam again. This particular stall was voted one of the best for mee rebus and mee siam in the local papers recently. Yeah, its a generous portion, each plate can be shared between 2 and somehow I could stuff it all into my tummy!!! Next time I want to try the curry chicken too and perhaps get a troop down just so we can all share the calories and more of the menu!





I want this also, the Coach leather sabrina.... I wonder if Grassy had got it in black already! Am resisting yet another impulse buy but if this came in grey, hmmmmm hmmm hmmmmmm..... I am so going to have a harder time resisting BUT I MUST!!!


I want to watch Quantum Solace, mostly for Daniel Craig and experience his pain at destroying the X number of suits that Tom Ford had made for him in the movie! I mean, its TOM FORD!! OK, and the gadgets which are droolsome and yea, the babes too!



I want to pick up salsa properly this time. Like, its pretty damn easy for me to pick up the bascis within that 10 minutes or so on the dancefloor but I want to dance it better. Am hoping that my right ankle holds up though, its not doing too well yet with all that strutting around in the heels! YES, my dance shoes are very pretty and sparkly!


This leather jacket by TopShop is like so CUTE! But where the hell am I going to wear it, since the lowest temperature this country ever went down to outdoors was like 23 degrees outdoors?! Geez.... otherwise I would have gotten this to go with my wardrobe!



No comments: