Am keeping this short... mostly because I am beginning to feel feverish and cold in this hot weather. I don't know what exactly happened, was it risking a quick dash in the rain or the inflammation of the throat or....... OK, I seriously have no clue, I just don't want another visit to the doctor's. iHATE HATE HATE going to the doctor's.
The only upside of feeling unwell is that I lose all appetite, hence that foie gras beef burger will have to wait for now. Sounds damn yummy, right!?! GRRRRRRR....... but all I want now are my comfort food, congee and soup.

In celebration of Obama's historic win on the election evening of 5 November to become inaugurated as the 44th President of the USA on 20 January 2009, some of us got together for a celebratory dinner at Red Dot Brewery. Nothing wild or outrageous, but simply to celebrate the occasion and hope that the days ahead under his administration would be a change for a better world.
Btw, spotted at dinner, a young kid celebrating his birthday with a crown, feather boa and bling bling necklace!?! NO, I don't wish to know about his sexual orientation! And Wills, he had the cutest ride ever, a shiny red Vespa with maroon/tan leather seats! I love Vespas! *Muacks* *Muacks*

No comments:
Post a Comment