Thursday, November 20, 2008

vous devez être un idiot à ne pas savoir

Am really peeved. Do you know what is called "PRIVACY"? In the grand scheme of things, PRIVACY is defined as "is the ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves or information about themselves and thereby reveal themselves selectively."
(credits http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy)

D'accord, vous comprenez maintenant? C'est bien! Ensuite, nous continuez avec le subject privacy! Simply put, I am a private person, despite all the shite I write on my blog. I don't see the need to reveal more than I should, ie I blog responsibly within my parameters. And, if you are asking me questions and you know you are not getting any answers from me, you should stop pressing me. Est-ce que je dois compter le nombre de fois? Bien, un, deux, trois.... plus de vous comme qui à être un nusiance? Non ? je suis déçu.

Fact is, I don't know you well enough for me to trust and believe a single word of what you say. So, you must be really deluded to think you are more than an acquaintance to myself and even for myself to let on anything to you. Do I think you have a hidden agenda? Yes. Do I think you are a selfish bitch/bastard with ulterior motives? Yes. Do I believe you have little regard for my feelings? Yes.

So, get this right, if you are reading this, please note that I welcome a msn, sms, etc from you to see how I am doing. But, I have no answers to questions which I deem an invasion of my privacy. Je n'ai rien mais le mépris si vous ne comprenez pas ce qu'I a juste indiqué.

No comments: